Friday, December 16, 2011

BAD DREAM..


LAST NIGHT .. 

I HAVE A BAD DREAM ..

AT FIRST .. 

IT MAKE ME SMILE AS MY MOUTH CANNOT BE CLOSED .. X0

I GOT ALL A's IN FINAL EXAM EXCEPT EARTH SC n PLANET, B+..

I'M VERY SATISFIED WITH THAT (AMIN 40X)..
 
BUT..

AFTER RE-MARK ..

ALL A'S BECOME B+, B, B-  AND

FOR EARTH SC n PLANET I GOT C...

WAAAAHHH..WHAT KINDS OF DREAM??

HOW ON EARTH??..

THEN I WOKE UP FROM MY BED n LOOK ONTO MY PHONE..

IT'S 6 AM ALREADY!!
WHAT?? 

SOLAT! SOLAT! ..OH KNOW!!!

AS PEOPLE SAYING ''SUBUH GAJAH".. ONCE AGAIN I DID IT! 
(maybe not once but more than that)...**;

GYIEM.. HOW COME YOU??

 DON'T 'LENGAH-LENGAHKAN SOLAT'..


P/S: the moral of the story..=P

- wake up early in the morning.. this is SABAH not SEMENANJUNG.. waktu imsak 6am n above ok!
-it a sign to me for study hard in all subjects especially earth sc n planet...
-my housemate, jen said..''maybe u're too worried bout earth sc n planet coz u have a test next week n not read anything yet..'' yaa.. i admit it..
-my senior said '' it's so hard to u to get best result in earth sc n planet coz all of us(senior) got not more than B but make sure don't get less from C+..''


WAAAAAAHHHHHH..UNBELIEVABLE!!!
RIGHT NOW!!! I'M NEOMU NEOUMU WORRIED ABOUT MY EARTH SC n PLANET SUBJECT COZ FOR THE QUIZ LAST TIME I GOT BAD MARKS FOR IT!!!

to all lovely people~~please pray the best for me yaa!!! i'm really thanked for it..
MAY ALLAH BLESS  ALL OF YOU ..




 annyeonghigyeseyo!
                                                         


                                                                                                                         

No comments: